Coeur’s Internship Program
We are looking for motivated students looking to gain hands-on experience with a summer internship at any one of our operating mines or corporate headquarters.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills, work alongside industry leaders and contribute to our company’s success. As a Coeur intern, you will be mentored throughout the summer, meet other interns and given ownership of at least one project that aims to directly impact our operations.
Interns at each site also work collaboratively to create a group presentation and a “Day in the Life” video to present to Coeur’s leadership team at Coeur’s corporate headquarters at the end of your internship.
Coeur’s Skilled Trades Program
We offer a skilled trades internship program for individuals interested in a career in the many operational positions available at our mine sites. These are the operators, technicians, maintenance experts and electricians, just to name a few, who keep our mines operating smoothly and safely.
The summer internship program is available to individuals currently enrolled in a trade or vocational school who are looking to gain real-life, on-the-job training.
Opportunities are currently available at our Rochester, Nevada, and Kensington, Alaska, mines.
Coeur’s Development Program
Coeur’s Development Program, or CDP, is a structured two-year program designed to provide recent graduates with a place to develop and apply their education in practice in a career that matters. Based out of our corporate headquarters in Chicago, CDP provides graduates with insight and real-world experience into our growing business, responsible mining operations and culture that allows every person to explore, grow and enhance their career.
What we offer as part of the Coeur Development Program:
- Assignments and cross-functional projects that drive the company’s business improvement processes and support its environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership position
- Opportunities to learn and interact with other key business functions
- Technical, personal and leadership development opportunities
- Projects that span the organization to build your professional network
- An inclusive environment where all voices are heard, all perspectives are welcome, and all cultures and identities are respected
- Full-time employment with a comprehensive wellness and benefits package, competitive base salary and bonus